Open Position in Middle East
Account Director – Middle East
Here at TSA Solutions we deliver proven performance solutions that help over 1,000 hotel partners worldwide capture more than $200 million USD in incremental revenue annually.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint a high-performing Account Director. You will be working under the direction of the Regional Head of Middle East & Africa.
We are looking for a passionate individual, who will partner with our existing hotels and ensure their long-term success. The Account Director role is to manage a portfolio of assigned hotels, to retain, extend and grow the business from this existing Client base and actively seek new opportunities to expand TSA’s foothold in the market.
You are a farmer and specialize in servicing the existing customer base, keeping those relationships going and staying attuned to opportunities to sell to it again.
You recognize that Hotels are continuously looking for effective ways to improve revenue and achieve their business goals and you understand how TSA’s unique blend of technology, reporting, training and consulting can increase a hotel’s most profitable revenue source.
You must be comfortable working independently, in a home-based office.
Your knowledge of the hotel industry combined with your proven business development and analytical skills will allow you to drive the expansion of TSA in Middle East & Africa through the acquisition, drive and growth of a pipeline of new Partners, and retention of existing hotel Partners.
As a key member of TSA’s Commercial team, your contribution will be critical for the successful execution of TSA’s expansion strategy in your defined market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively build your pipeline with new opportunities to sell TSA solutions
- Manage a portfolio of assigned hotel accounts, acting as the lead point of contact as well as trusted advisor to the portfolio’s key stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Build and maintain strong, trust-based, long-lasting account relationships within each hotel property and across our clients’ portfolio.
- Grow TSA’s portfolio, within the Brands and the territory assigned, driving TSA’s penetration both in depth (more programs delivered to the existing portfolio) and breadth (increased number of accounts working with TSA).
- Tracks key accounts metrics and prepare reports to present the progress of implemented offerings, in a clear and timely manner, to both account stakeholders and internal stakeholders.
- Drive customer satisfaction, with timely evaluation of effectiveness of offerings implemented against ROI presented to the account.
- Support the growth of TSA Market Share, by monitoring and analyzing competitor activities to assess threats to key hotel partners. Also, ensure strong barriers are created at account level, to protect TSA Market Share.
- Work collaboratively with the TSA Consultants Team to anticipate new business opportunities with existing accounts and identify suitable offerings to satisfy customer requirements.
- Negotiate and close agreements to achieve or exceed set revenue goals.
Your background should include:
- A demonstrable track record of at least 5 years and experience carrying and achieving a quota in a direct sales capacity, preferably in a hospitality vendor capacity.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the hospitality industry with a deep understanding of hotel operations, revenue management and/or sales.
- Experience developing and building strong account relationship, and generating your own pipeline with existing accounts.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Evidence of strong analytical and numeracy skills, and ability to develop and present a solid business case.
- Proven track record of successful sales achievements in this region.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to grow and develop your career with TSA Solutions as we rapidly expand our global footprint.
* Please note that due to a high volume of response, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding.
If you feel that you are THE Account Director we are looking for, apply below or send your resume to email@example.com now. We’d love to hear from you!