We are looking for analytical and experienced Business Consultants with a background in Hospitality to join our Consulting Practice.
As a Business Consultant, you will be a trusted key advisor for our partners. You will provide insights and factual data to help drive solutions. You will apply your industry knowledge to help our partners optimize their business. You will demonstrate strong analytical skills to build and position TSA as a trusted partner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with analyzing current results, presenting findings and creating solutions to direct the hotels towards reaching their goals across a broad set of agendas.
- Work remotely and collaborate with clients to envision, design and deliver innovative solutions to create business value for our partners.
- Provide strategic leadership to the Hotel’s functions to drive and deliver high performing solutions focused on continuous improvement and innovation across our people, systems and processes.
- Achieve performance objectives by ensuring effective processes are in place and drive continuous improvement by proactively monitoring operational performance. Report on key performance indicators across relevant metrics for the hotel.
- Engage with the hotel partner, framing business questions, developing innovative solutions, analyzing study findings, and interpreting results in terms of impact to the partnera’s ability to perform better financially.
- Analyze key metrics to develop and implement solutions for the hotel.
- Create reports and key insights based on analysis of hotel performance and hotel ROI.
- Develop, maintain and own the relationship with the clients.
- Develop new business opportunities to Sales or Account Director through the proactive identification of follow-on work within the hotel partner, as well as in new leads.
- Provide opportunities for business development and strategic level consulting with clients.
- Lead the client’s conceptual direction and direct all brainstorming and strategic discussions.
- Proactively mentor, coach and share subject matter expertise with the hotel partner to elevate our capabilities in delivering world-class solutions.
- Proactively continue to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Develop project plan with timelines and deliverables and lead projects to successful completion on-time and within budget, from implementation to completion.
- Document requirements, develop the methodology and work collaboratively with the team in designing analytical reports, gathering data, and identifying insights and recommending solutions.
- Provide follow-up with clients after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work cross functionally within TSA to leverage TSA expertise in the design, development and delivery of client solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience including management and leadership in Revenue, Reservations or Sales roles in International Luxury Hotels.
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 40% of the month)
- Strong influencing skills (both upwards and downstream) with demonstrated success in leading and influencing change.
- Excellent people management skills / leadership ability.
- Ability to find solutions to problems and issues.
- Analytical & Numeracy skills, possesses the ability to draw conclusions and make decisions based on data.
- Consulting skills or prior consulting experience
- Ability to work independently and in a remote work environment.
- Report writing & training delivery skills.
- Proficiency in Hotel PMS: minimum Opera; other systems a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, additional language is a plus
- Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If you feel you are THE Business Consultant we are looking for, apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now. We’d love to hear from you!