- Manage and analyze information from the Business Development team via a common CRM platform
- Take ownership of final contracting processes with our external partners
- Ensures maximum potential impact of training delivery through effective pre-training set up process execution.
- Organize and prioritize training based on financial metrics. Ensuring options exist prior to making commitments that limit the effective deployment of resources.
- Partner effectively with the Business Development team and Performance Consultant team to drive and maintain positive client relationships
- Track and manage the blended learning platform to ensure that learners are set up for success by being a key player in the enrollment process.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Chinese and English (to liaise with Chinese and English speaking associates)
- Possess great client management skills
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks / problem solving in a high-pressure environment
- Possess excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- At least 2 years’ experience working in hospitality or guest service related industry
- Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality & Tourism or related field preferred
Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If you feel you are THE Client Service Executive we are looking for, apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now. We’d love to hear from you!