We are looking for passionate, driven and seasoned Learning Consultants with a background in Hospitality to join our Consulting Practice. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
As a Learning Consultant, you will provide effective training to our partners to enable them to maximize the revenue performance for their businesses thereby enhancing TSA’s revenues and achieving/exceeding its Operating Profit. You will help design and implement transformational solutions to drive business value for them. You will apply your industry knowledge, business and operational excellence skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent.
- Deliver TSA training programs in line with the Trainer’s notes and design delivery as required, including the management of post programs action plan to provide a positive impact on the hotels performance.
- Build strong and trusting relationships with all the key stakeholders in the decision-making process of our partners by providing relevant insights of their findings and recommendations that will lead to performance and revenue improvements.
- Conduct Performance Planning Meetings onsite and ensure that appropriate action plans are in place to achieve/exceed forecasts set.
- Review the performance of the hotels under their portfolio on a daily basis and contact key hotel directly or if required the front desk agents directly, to provide assistance and/or coaching to get back on track.
- Prepare all the necessary documentation and slides required to conduct effective Partnership in Review Meetings which highlight the value of TSA.
- Initiate the official Renewal Process with all the key stakeholders of the decision-making process at the hotels under his/her portfolio to ensure that the renewal is completed successfully and in a timely manner as per business policy.
- Mentor and coach all participants as part of on-site visits as and when required.
- Work with either the Business Development Team or the senior management when any of the hotels are at risk in terms of renewals or business development opportunities.
- Utilize TSA tools to drive financial results and accountability.
- Utilize every opportunity to promote, sell or upsell TSA’s products and services to the hotels.
- Drive TSA’s values both internally and externally.
- Deliver programs in different countries and cultures as required in different languages as appropriate.
- Update and manage the CRM processes of each of his/her hotels.
- Explore and contribute towards program quality improvement and liaises with the Director, Performance to improve processes as well as the programs and its delivery.
- Perform all technical/procedural requirements of the job.
- Actively pursues learning and self-development pursuits to enhance personal and professional growth.
- Works cross functionally within TSA to leverage TSA expertise in the design, development and delivery of client solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience including management and leadership in a Front Office, Reservations or Sales roles in International Luxury Hotels.
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 60% of the month) to various locations as required by the business.
- Strong communications and inter personal skills across the various levels.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Ability to find solutions to problems and issues.
- Report writing skills.
- Training delivery skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a remote work environment.
- Demonstrated successes in leading and influencing change.
- Ability to speak one other language besides English will be preferred
- Ability to sell and previous sales experience will be an advantage.
Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If you feel you are THE Learning Consultant we are looking for, apply below or send your resume to email@example.com now. We’d love to hear from you!