Open Position in Middle East
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with strong hotel background in rooms or revenue management role to join TSA Solutions as Performance Consultant based in the Middle East & Africa. Successful candidate is passionate about developing people through training and coaching, has strong numeracy and analytical skills and demonstrated success in influencing successful outcomes.
- Facilitate certified TSA programs through a blended learning approach including instructor-led sessions, e-learning, coaching, and performance planning meetings
- Establish strong and effective rapport with senior management key hotel stakeholders with open lines of communication to ensure that the hotel is effectively engaged to maximize their upsell revenues
- Structuring the findings from the analysis of the reports and provide recommendations to the clients
- Analyze reports and figures to identify new business needs/ opportunity
- Deliver performance action plans that when implemented will have strong positive impact on the hotel’s performance
- Presenting analysis and insights from data collected to clients for performance improvement and business generation
- Review the performance of the hotels under their portfolio daily to provide remote consulting
- Initiates the official renewal process with all the key stakeholders of the decision process at the hotels under his/her portfolio to ensure that the renewal successfully and in a timely manner as per business policy
- Mentor and coaches all participants as part of on-site visits as and when required
Essential Job Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of previous experience including management and leadership in Revenue, Reservations or Sales roles in International Luxury Hotels.
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 75% of the month)
- Strong influencing skills (both upwards and downstream) with demonstrated success in leading and influencing change.
- Excellent people management skills / leadership ability.
- Ability to find solutions to problems and issues.
- Analytical & Numeracy skills – possesses the ability to draw conclusions and make decisions based on data.
- Consulting skills or prior consulting experience will be a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a remote work environment.
- Report writing & training delivery skills.
- Proficiency in Hotel PMS: minimum Opera; other systems a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, additional language is a plus
Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If you feel you are THE Performance Consultant we are looking for, apply below now. We’d love to hear from you!