Open Position in Middle East & Africa
Product Marketing Director – Dubai
Reporting directly to the SVP, Offerings the Director, Product Marketing will drive the product/offering lifecycle and the go-to-market process. This includes increasing the profitability of existing products as well as developing new products for the company. You will provide guidance to the organization in packaging existing offerings and drive development of new offerings based on your industry experience, engagement with customer facing teams and contact with customers and prospects. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision and a proven ability to motivate and guide organizations to successfully bring customer focused solutions to market. A demonstrated ability to connect with customers and build relationships are a must.
You must drive cross organizational communications and processes with all teams, and will be responsible for creating IT requirements and collaborating with technical teams to define IT product release requirements. You will work with marketing director and team to define the go-to-market strategy, collaborating on product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist TSA Solutions product offerings, continually working with the Commercial and Service Delivery.
The Product Marketing Director is strategic, not tactical with other areas of the organization supporting your strategic efforts; however tactical support may be required occasionally in order to drive success on key programs or with strategic partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plans and collaborate with all departments to execute
- Ensure the integrity of the product marketing lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Drive market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, direct customer engagement, industry analysis and participation in relevant industry events and through engagement with Commercial and Delivery teams.
- Ensure offerings are customer focused and solve critical problems and remain relevant and competitive in the marketplace, appeal to target market segments, that positioning and messaging speaks to buyer personas
- Identify and analyze potential partner relationships to improve or enhance product offerings, expand target markets, outmaneuver competitors and advance profitability
Your background should include:
- At least 10 years’ experience in developing and delivering complex IT programs and professional services/training/consulting in the travel, and preferably hospitality industry. Practical application of product marketing tools and techniques, with a demonstrated ability to drive structure and organization without overburdening the organization. A track record of personal advancement and leadership in engaging both customers and internal teams.
- A demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Knowledge of technology and consulting product marketing, delivery and account management within the travel/hospitality industry, at large or small scale, across global theatres.
- Demonstrated analytical and financial management capabilities, the ability to develop, present and evaluate business cases, and collaborate with internal stakeholders, owners and C-Suite executives. An effective listener who can assess complex challenges, perform root cause analysis and provide realistic alternatives/solutions. Expert at conflict resolution, finding common ground that all parties can rally behind.
- Training and experience with project management software, program management techniques, collaboration tools, CRM tools and other general management software.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
In return you will receive a very competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to grow and develop your career with TSA Solutions as we rapidly expand our global footprint.
* Please note that due to a high volume of response, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding *
If you feel you are THE Product Marketing Director we are looking for, apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now. We’d love to hear from you!