Open Position in Middle East
Product Marketing Manager – Dubai
Reporting directly to the Director, Product Marketing, the Manager, Product Marketing will drive the product/offering lifecycle and the go-to-market process. This includes increasing the profitability of existing products as well as developing new products for the company. You will actively drive the packaging of existing offerings and facilitate the development of new offerings based on your industry experience, engagement with customer facing teams and contact with customers and prospects. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision and a proven ability to tactically bring customer focused solutions to market. A demonstrated ability to connect with customers and build relationships are a must.
You must ensure cross organizational communications and educate on processes with all teams, and will be responsible for creating IT requirements, collaborating with technical teams and documenting IT product release requirements. You will work with marketing team to define the go-to-market tactics, collaborate on product positioning, calculate key benefits, and motivate the front line. You will continually work with the Commercial and Service Delivery teams to define and document execution activities.
The Product Marketing Manager is both strategic and tactical and strong collaboration and intuition are required in order to drive success on key programs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement company-wide go-to-market plans and collaborate with all departments
- Ensure adherence to product marketing lifecycle, from strategic to tactical activities
- Produce market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research, direct customer engagement, industry analysis and participation in relevant industry events and through engagement with Commercial and Delivery teams
- Ensure offerings are customer focused, solve critical problems and remain relevant and competitive in the marketplace, appeal to target market segments, that positioning and messaging speaks to buyer personas
- Implement partner relationships to enhance product offerings, expand target markets, outmaneuver competitors and advance profitability
In return you will receive a very competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to grow and develop your career with TSA Solutions as we rapidly expand our global footprint.
* Please note that due to a high volume of response, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding *
If you feel you are THE Product Marketing Manager we are looking for, apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now. We’d love to hear from you!