Open Position in Singapore
This role will assist in the development and implementation of analytical processes to accelerate global revenue performance for TSA.
- Analyze existing internal data sources and work with TSA stakeholders to identify opportunities where hotels would benefit from TSA programs and services.
- Develop data acquisition and analytics methodologies to help TSA efficiently identify new markets or achieve higher market penetration in existing markets.
- Increase efficiencies in how TSA assesses and renews potential partnerships.
- Support Data related activities throughout the Sales process.
- Work with external third parties and internal stakeholders to analyze data that could be beneficial for the development of future products. Recommend best course of action.
- Provide thought leadership and best practice in data visualization.
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential Job Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years expertise working in a data/business analytics role with proven success in developing or enhancing data acquisition and analytical processes
- Expert in MS Excel, including all data analytics related functionality (VB, Pivot Tables, Solvers etc)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively visualize and simplify complex data to non-analytically minded team members
- Exposure to and understanding of alternative desktop based data analysis tools (i.e Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI)
- Knowledge of SQL for retrieving data
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management capabilities
- Independent, innovative, resourceful and analytical
- Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in all other MS Office Application
Additional Job Requirements
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management capabilities.
- Independent, innovative, resourceful and analytical.
- Able to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment.
Due to the volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If you possess the skills set we are looking for and want to apply your industry experience in our business, apply below now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!