Open Position in Greater China
Sales Director – Greater China
Here at TSA Solutions we deliver proven performance solutions that help over 1,000 hotel partners worldwide capture more than $200 million USD in incremental revenue annually.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint a high-performing Sales Director who will be focused on customer acquisition and revenue growth. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, developing, justifying and executing territory sales plans. You must be a self-starter and be comfortable working independently from your home base. Beijing is preferred however we will consider applicants from Shanghai also. We are looking for a hunter, motivated by uncovering and winning new business opportunities. Someone who can recognize that hotels are continuously looking for effective ways to improve revenue, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, while achieving their business goals and you understand how TSA’s unique blend of people – training and consulting, technology, and analytics, can increase a hotel’s performance. Your knowledge of the hotel industry combined with your proven business development track record and analytical skills allow you to drive the expansion of TSA in China.
As a key member of TSA’s Commercial team, you will aggressively grow the number of Hotel Partners in your region.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively build your pipeline with new opportunities to sell TSA solutions
- Develop Cold call targets and engage qualified prospects by developing relationships with the Influencers and Decision-Making Stakeholders.
- Prospect potential targets using a variety of prospecting efforts.
- Manage and report on the sale to conversion, aligning multiple stakeholders on the value of TSA.
- Analyze hotel performance data to determine the appropriate level of TSA solutions for the prospect.
- Build strong relationships within the hospitality industry, build and enhance the TSA Solutions brand and position TSA as a leader in the industry through active participation in industry tradeshows and networking events.
Your background should include:
- A demonstrable track record of at least 5 years and experience carrying and achieving a quota in a direct sales capacity, preferably in a hospitality vendor capacity.
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the hospitality industry with a deep understanding of hotel operations, revenue management and/or sales.
- Experience developing a strong sales pipeline through targeted prospecting, comfortable in developing and establishing new business relationships.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Evidence of strong analytical and numeracy skills, and ability to develop and present a solid business case.
- Proven track record of successful sales achievements in this region.
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely.
Candidates are ideally based in Shanghai, however candidates based in Beijing will also be considered.
In return you will receive a very competitive salary, benefits package and the opportunity to grow and develop your career with TSA Solutions as we rapidly expand our global footprint.
* Please note that due to a high volume of response, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding *